I am looking at the calendar and can not believe the numbers. All these squares, well placed in order, only point out to me, that August is half gone and soon to be September. How weird is that? I have a feeling the summer have just started and is already dripping through my fingers.
Getting ready for school is the first sign of the going away summer. This year, my little daughter wanted to have a new lunch bag - something different from all the lunch bags out there, something fun. She loves animals, so here it is the choice for my next project with DailyLike Canada - an adventurous lunch bag.
1. 0.5 yards Daily Like Canada Goat oxford cotton for the face of the bag and for inside of handle
2. Fat Quarter Daily Like Canada Green Land cotton 20C for binding
3. 0.5 yards Daily Like Canada Lace Flower laminated cotton for lining the body
4. Daily Like Canada Webbing Strap , colour: khaki
5. Pellon Flexi-Foam, one -sided fusible
6. Cotton batting
7. 45 cm zippers for the bag body and the pocket
The laminated cotton is really soft and easy to work with. It protects nicely the inside of the bag, without adding any weight to it.