Fabric design house from Taiwan

Our goal is in pursuit of aesthetic and innovative design in fabric.

The founder is Ms. Lina Yang who has 20 years’ experience on fabric manufacturing and began to design yarn dye fabric on 2005 for customers in Japan. In order to share the idea, design concept, and passion to the world, she established a company, Haori Taiwan, on 2008. 

For the completeness in textile supply chain, we select Taiwan to establish our headquarter. To date, Haori Taiwan expands its business to Asia, America, and Europe. In addition to yarn dye fabric, we also provide the patchwork related product i.e. pre-cut fabric, and quilting kit, with our own design concept. All the product is designed by our designers and manufactured in Taiwan. Therefore, we can assure that the quality and originality of them.

For there is any question, please contact with us. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I am so in love with the Haori fabric! Muted, earthy colours, very course weave, that gives a characteristic texture to the fabric.

無法使用圖片
無法使用圖片
無法使用圖片

Haori fabric has a heart and soul. Everything that I make with it tells a story.

無法使用圖片
無法使用圖片
無法使用圖片
Arrow
Arrow
Slider

Visit our store

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Store opening time

Tue-Sat --------------------------- 11am - 7pm

Mon     --------------------------- Closed

Join in

Follow us on:

instagram pinterest youtube